Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine has! F'ing pissed off!!! So I investigated and found the answer. For our safety and protection I will not say in public.

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Its not a mystery.

They are nice cars and if I was a thieving-type...I cannot imagine a better car to commit felonies in than a Challenger.

Our car just screams, "I am the bad guy!"

Plus they are fast and fun...

Also, I blame screwdrivers. If this world did not have screwdrivers...there would be no stolen cars. At least the is the anti-gun logic...

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
If there is a defect that would allow someone to break into our cars, then i want to know. As of now this thread if F'ing useless. Can someone please provide some answers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Telling the web how to break our cars is stupid. I might as well share my ATM pin too.
The point was to make you aware. And Dodge!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Telling the web how to break our cars is stupid. I might as well share my ATM pin too.
The point was to make you aware. And Dodge![/QUO

The point was to make us aware? You haven't made us (or Dodge, who probably couldn't care less) aware of anything! Why bring up the topic if you're not going to share the information. I guarantee you it's nothing new to a professional car thief and/or burglar. All anyone needs is to buy some tools and some media out of a towing or locksmith catalog and he can break into anything. Alarm systems, which no one pays attention to anyway, can be just as easily bypassed.

If you want to keep your car theft proof, have a Ravelco anti-theft device installed for $500.

So, Sleezstak, keep your damned secret and your ATM pin. I'm covered.

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
doesnt work on the 2012

·
Registered
185 Posts
For those of you who are afraid to post how to get into a challenger on here... let me just say a lot of web browsers have this little bar in the top right that makes whatever google search you want just a click away. It is already on the internet somewhere and I would bet money google could find it.

Next time you should just post what the problem is that we should be warned about lol

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
If you disconnect the wiring for that button, can youi still use the key fob trunk unlock to get into the trunk? how about the button in the car

1 - 20 of 20 Posts