Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"ya know it's really not comfortable to drive in this - I almost get whip lash." I actually took it as a compliment.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yep, the wife didn't like driving the stealth, because it sat low to the ground, the steering wheel didn't tilt and it was a stiffer ride than she liked. She also didn't care for the mustang gt because the ride was too stiff for her likes. Kept her from driving my cars except in emergency situations, so it worked for me. The challenger she'd love to drive, she just chooses not to.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Tell her she could always walk.:disgust:

Mine's a 6-speed. My wife won't even attempt driving it. She's content enjoying the ride.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Drives in it not drives it. Hahaha

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
My husband enjoys riding with me, especially when I give him whiplash. ;)

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
bought my wife a new 2011 TO SE Rallye, she finally got rid of her 07 Mustang Convertible and said the Challenger had more room inside.. It gets delivered on the 9th of August.

2 Challengers in the family now.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I got mine a Charger RT for the "moms taxi". It's got 4 doors and DVDs in the headrests.

Perfect!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
"ya know it's really not comfortable to drive in this - I almost get whip lash." I actually took it as a compliment.
And the perfect response is "hey, quit your bitchin, I can't hear the motor"

·
Registered
185 Posts
Tell her it's really not comofortable being hungry and to make you a sandwich.:pimp:

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Yep...the old saying that all women are sisters...is true. Mine says EXACTLY the same thing in the same words. She says is like riding IN some kind of a Big Wheel rather than on it (she said the same thing about every 'Vette I've owned too). She's willing to ride in it, no problem, but she'd like it better if it was an automatic. She would NEVER attempt to drive it ( definitely works for me!!).

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
surfnlawguy, That is EXACTLY what I hear constantly !!! I need a neck brace.
Im about to buy a brace for her.
Really some good (she says) and replys in here,,lol lol
Just dont spill the frickin vodka all over the seat.
FlatTop

·
Registered
455 Posts
I got mine a Charger RT for the "moms taxi". It's got 4 doors and DVDs in the headrests.

Perfect!
Chargers got a ton of room inside and are a good alternative to drive a family around versus the traditional van. Found Chargers, Challengers and Magnums all to be comfortable.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
She loves the Challenger but she says that about the 575 she does not like to get in and out of it the and does not like the seats it it at all.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
I LOVE driving "our" - read his 49 bday present - Challenger. It is a kick in the a$$ to drive and I feel like a rock star when I am behind the wheel. 'Course Ms Red has been moded a little - coil overs, headers, exhaust, clutch, shifter, etc, etc. And oh, I almost forgot, a blown 419.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts