Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS FOR SALE A NUMBERS MATCHING SUPER CLEAN REAL 70 CHALLENGER T/A 340 6-PACK AUTO,POWER STEERING AND BRAKES ITS THE FT6 BURNT TAN WITH A TAN GUT
NEEDS LITTLE WORK ITS A REAL NICE CAR $50,000 WILL TAKE IT
MIKE
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Re: Have A 70 T/a Challenger 340-6pack

nycmikie said:
For that price, you can get a new Challenger plus go fast goodies! :)
Obviously this is a collector car though. Me, I want to drive and race mine...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YEA
But this is a true muscle car that will only go up by holding on to it and driving it but not to beat on it you see the hemis go for a million bucks then the 440 6-packs go in the hundred thousands this is the last of the 6-pack cars that are at a decent price and its truly a nice car.
THIS CAR IS MONEY IN THE BANK!
I cant keep it iam past this type of car i LOVE horsepower myself my pro street 91 rag top camaro runs 9.teens in the quarter mile on 93 pump all motor no spray and i have a pumped up 02 ford f-250 diesel crew cab that runs 15.1 in the quarter and just bought a 06 chrysler 300c god knows what i will do to this car for now iam safe with only 200 miles on it so see iam not the correct person to own this car it needs a great home with a reallllllllllllll mopar guy to drive it nice and easy and show it off.

·
Registered
492 Posts
nycmikie said:
YEA
But this is a true muscle car that will only go up by holding on to it and driving it but not to beat on it you see the hemis go for a million bucks then the 440 6-packs go in the hundred thousands this is the last of the 6-pack cars that are at a decent price and its truly a nice car.
I cant keep it iam past this type of car i LOVE horsepower myself my pro street 91 rag top camaro runs 9.teens in the quarter mile on 93 pump all motor no spray and i have a pumped up 02 ford f-250 diesel crew cab that runs 15.1 in the quarter and just bought a 06 chrysler 300c god knows what i will do to this car for now iam safe with only 200 miles on it so see iam not the correct person to own this car it needs a great home with a reallllllllllllll mopar guy to drive it nice and easy and show it off.
Well, if it's in fact the one which is in that photo posted by Sublime 340, then that's certainly a good-looking car. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEYYYYYYYYYYY sublime 340 where did you find that pic because most have a black gut not tan like mine and that one

·
Registered
598 Posts
nycmikie said:
YEA
Very nice looking t/a and it surely is a collectable car and it will go up in value each year,....However,...the new hemi challenger is...Also....a true muscle car,..with true muscle car performance actually quicker and better handling then the old ones!...And I really don't want another "Trailor Queen",....or be afraid to drive it most days!..And investments are nice,..but I love the new one for just that fact,which is to be able to drive it most days,has incredible eye appeal and performance(maybe the best yet),all put together in a real muscle car look and feel! We all don't know how long we have:eek: ,soo I want to enjoy the continous driving experience as often as possible,without worry.;) :D :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YOUR CORRECT
BUT how many years before you can buy this new challenger at list or below list??????????????
now lets see buy the 70 T/A hold it for 3 years then sell it for about 100,000 double your money and pay cash for the new challenger thats the way to go

·
Registered
598 Posts
nycmikie said:
YOUR CORRECT
BUT how many years before you can buy this new challenger at list or below list??????????????
now lets see buy the 70 T/A hold it for 3 years then sell it for about 100,000 double your money and pay cash for the new challenger thats the way to go
That's true,..but I need that new challenger now!!!;) Plus I would be afraid if I bought the T/A I wouldn't want to sell it,because I like the look!:D

·
Registered
257 Posts
I hate to rain on the parade,but; Just like the stock market bubble of 2001, the housing bubble ( which is now starting to loose air ) in a few years the "muscle car era" cars will take a hit,too. Remember when you bought a stock for $2 a share and sold it a month later for $5? What a killin',right? Now take that Barrett Jackson Hemi 'Cuda conv. for $5 million. Who is going to give that guy $10 million next month or year? It will come to a screeching halt soon. Personally, I think the Barrett Jackson auction affected the muscle car collector world in a neg. way. Sorry, just my opinion.

·
Registered
57 Posts
As for investment value,
I understand that some stocks and real property
in certain markets may be overrated,
but PRECIOUS METAL is forecast to remain strong;
I believe this is the correct category for classic Challengers!

·
Banned
91 Posts
Every bubble will eventually burst, it may not drop prices down to nothing, but it will happen. A hemi Challenger might go down to $50k or something like that but prices will correct.
There is an old story about the Ferrari boom in the 80's that may or may not be true. Guy buys a Daytona for $125k, boom hits he gets an offer of $750k, turns it down to hold out for $1mill. Bubble bursts and price goes back to $150-175k. Oops.

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
ITS FOR SALE A NUMBERS MATCHING SUPER CLEAN REAL 70 CHALLENGER T/A 340 6-PACK AUTO,POWER STEERING AND BRAKES ITS THE FT6 BURNT TAN WITH A TAN GUT
MIKE
[email protected]
So did you you sell your T/A? and if i can ask how much did you get? and did you sell it to buy 2008 Challenger? really want a HELLCAT but cant part with my T/A

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts