Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if any non-IE SRT's have landed at dealers. We know thanks to some helpful folks that we have photographic evidence of the IE's getting shipped now and we've seen some pics of some non-IE SRT's at Windsor Graphics snowy lot.

But I've forever been on D1 status according to that Logistics Network site where you plug your VIN number in, etc. It still says, "scheduled for build 1/14/11." That's nice but today is the 25th and it seems they never update that system! It then says it'll be loaded on a railcar today, etc. etc.

If I knew that anybody was getting their Black, Toxic, White, or Red SRT8, it would give me cause for hope.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
They had 2011 SRT 392 at dealers for over 3-4 weeks already. Here the local dealer in New Orleans has sold 4 already.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine's a redline, JB status as of this week. Waiting on stripes at Ground Effects so who knows how long that will take.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
1bad442,
Do not get too excited as your status will change, my car was built and released from Brampton on 1-19-11 and is currently in "Carrier Can Hold".

MartyAce,
Looking at yours,my car looks as it came down the line with yours they look almost the same. I have called and tried to figure out where my car really is and when I will get it, and every one I talk to tells me a diffrent story. I know the wait is worth the end product but they need to get their **** together and provide us with some information.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
upgrayedd,

Just checked it again tonight, and theres a lot more going on. Looks like it was built today and is now status (I), and to be loaded on a railcar tomorrow!

Vehicle Shipment Status and History

This is all better news, yes?
*smacks his head repeatedly* Yes that's good news, congrats.

When did you order the car?

·
Registered
15 Posts
1bad442,
Do not get too excited as your status will change, my car was built and released from Brampton on 1-19-11 and is currently in "Carrier Can Hold".

MartyAce,
Looking at yours,my car looks as it came down the line with yours they look almost the same. I have called and tried to figure out where my car really is and when I will get it, and every one I talk to tells me a diffrent story. I know the wait is worth the end product but they need to get their **** together and provide us with some information.
Got your tracking link? I would be curious to see.

·
Registered
653 Posts
upgrayedd,

Just checked it again tonight, and theres a lot more going on. Looks like it was built today and is now status (I), and to be loaded on a railcar tomorrow!

Vehicle Shipment Status and History

This is all better news, yes?
Bighammer is right, it will change.

My status looked exactly like that last week, was updated and now the arrival date was pushed back five days, that's about what you should expect for your wait time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
MartyAce,

I do not know how to attach my cars link but here is my VIN# and you can look it up 2B3CJ7DJ3BH526726. You will be suprised at how close it is to yours, I do not understand why it is still in Carrier Can Hold and was built on 1-19-11.

·
Registered
15 Posts
MartyAce,

I do not know how to attach my cars link but here is my VIN# and you can look it up 2B3CJ7DJ3BH526726. You will be suprised at how close it is to yours, I do not understand why it is still in Carrier Can Hold and was built on 1-19-11.
Wow that is pretty identical. One difference I noted was mine has a Paper Receipt and yours does not. Not sure what this means, but sounds like things are starting to move.

·
Registered
15 Posts
MartyAce,

They are moving, both have been shipped to Body Vendor what ever that means. Looks like they have both left Windsor and are back in Brampton, I thought all Challengers were shipped to the dealer from Windsor? I will be glad when its home in the garage !!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts