Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: NJride

·
Registered
368 Posts
Holy Hell!!!! That sounds AWESOME!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
It sure sounds great but it's not an option on the 2015's. Just a pre production car. Sure is a shame.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,428 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've been searching for videos showing more Scat Pack. That exhaust sounds like I wouldn't want or need to replace it if it roars when you get on it like that. Seems like the majority of videos have been Hellcat, which is all good. But I've been seriously tempted to trade my '11 classic in for a R/T 392 Scat Pack. If that's what it's called. I'm still a bit confused on the naming scheme :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
I've been searching for videos showing more Scat Pack. That exhaust sounds like I wouldn't want or need to replace it if it roars when you get on it like that. Seems like the majority of videos have been Hellcat, which is all good. But I've been seriously tempted to trade my '11 classic in for a R/T 392 Scat Pack. If that's what it's called. I'm still a bit confused on the naming scheme :)
Toxic Orange. I would keep this car because of the color.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
R/T = 5.7
R/T Plus = 5.7
R/T Classic = 5.7
R/T Shaker = 5.7
R/T Scat Pack = 6.4
R/T Scat Pack Shaker = 6.4
SRT = 6.4
SRT Shaker = 6.4
SRT Hellcat = All of the demons of hell

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
R/T = 5.7
R/T Plus = 5.7
R/T Classic = 5.7
R/T Shaker = 5.7
R/T Scat Pack = 6.4
R/T Scat Pack Shaker = 6.4
SRT = 6.4
SRT Shaker = 6.4
SRT Hellcat = All of the demons of hell
There is no Shaker option for the SRT...
SRT, you get the Hellcat hood...

·
Registered
398 Posts
I agree, but.......

....this clip of the factory R/T Scat Pack 392 running a twisty road and the bursts of exhaust sound don't have me regretting anything...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeIjLEZJsi8&feature=youtu.be
I was watching some of the Winding Road videos of the Hellcat - Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle! There's one of a testdrive with a manual, on regular roads, and wow, does that thing ACCELERATE! And the sound! I think I'm in LOVE!

Reactions: PaVaSteeler

·
Registered
232 Posts
Toxic Orange. I would keep this car because of the color.
Man, I've heard that more than once, so you're not alone in your opinion. Honestly, it may be the last thing holding me back too. I'm trying my best to not feed into the frenzy...

·
Registered
947 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
I HAVE AN ERECTION!!!!!! just kidding:silly: Can you imagine it getting stuck that loud? THE DRONING THE DRONING!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts