Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,948 Posts
If they want to play games I'd either get an attorney to send a letter or just go on twitter with your story, it appears big companies can't deal with live complaining about them and their products.

·
Premium Member
10,948 Posts
On principal I would have paid an attorney and make chrysler not only repair the car I'd try and find a way to get damages for breach of contract, they didn't fulfill their obligation to repair the car.

·
Premium Member
10,948 Posts
I REALLY disliked the TR6060 in my 2014 R/T. I installed a Barton in mine and it was only slightly better. I love my 8 speed and I would never consider another vehicle with the TR6060.

I tried several different gear oils with no luck. I hated the notch in 2nd gear and it sucked shifting it at WOT.

I tried to destroy mine before I traded it..... just so Chrysler would have to fix it.
Had you destroyed it, magically the dealer would have reproduced the problem and put a new trans in the car and the next owner would never know there was an issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.