Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was at Wendy's Kapolei today till about 630 pm. Pulled out as the Supercharged SRT8 Cherokee pulled in. Nice bunch of cars and cool people. Wish I could have stayed longer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I just missed you then. I got in around 7 and the place was alive. Couple SRT Jeeps, classic Cuda (440 with shaker), and a Dodge Dart Stinger 340. Small meet, but plenty of cool people.

Favorite was a '59 Vette.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dang, I missed the Mopar Madness then. The kids were acting up so had to leave. We will get there later next week then. 7 sounds like a good time to get there.

That black vette was pretty nice.

·
Registered
364 Posts
392/707... was that your Hellcat at the parking garage at the Hawaii Prince Hotel today? If not, there's another one running around... this one even had the tag hanging from the passenger seat head rest. When I returned, the car was gone. I parked on the same level, several stalls away but didn't have my 12 SRT today.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm sorry you had to get your Hellcat from Cutter Dodge. We got our Journey there and had nothing but problems with them. Took them 6 months to get the paperwork straight and they ended up firing the finance guy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Anyone meeting up at Wendy's Kapolei at 6pm today?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, it was a nice showing. I dragged my two little ones around and checked out the scene. Lots of nice Mopars. Met a couple of crews and made a few contacts. I do plan on being back out there next Saturday.

BTW, nice to meet you Leon and Paul.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wassup! I've been looking for a Mopar, Charger car club. I live in Aina Haina but I frequent Hawaii Kai because of my parents. I have a 2010 Charger R/T and I would love to cruise and hangout with others that own a challenger or charger. Pls contact me at [email protected]. Thanks, Kevin " Hwntaz" Chun

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice turn out this Saturday. It was nice meeting you Oahu RT. Looking forward to next week.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
11 Participants
Oahu RT
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing