Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed a HC lid to go with my HC lower airbox, tube, and AEM filter. It has a a faint whistle from 2500-3500 rpm but sounds cool to me. I cut 60mm off the end which is just enough to remove the not used sensor bung. The breather nipple has to be drilled out, it's sealed off. The HC intake tube and breather tube are a little larger than the Scat Pack hoses, but a little elbow grease gets the job done.

Hood Blue Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design
e Dawn dish soap and

Reactions: ScoobyLovesJazz

·
Registered
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
723 Posts
I'd say it packaged very nicely (y). Since I'm not that familiar, the HC tube feeds the airbox from the headlight opening (kinda hard to see)?

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you pop out the center cover in the turn signal for the inlet tube. I was trying to show the upper cover as not many people do this mod. Most just do the lower box and tube of which there are tons of posts and pics.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the match painted intake rings.....
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
723 Posts
Gotcha. I've been considering the adding the inlet to my CAI. I know does improve the IAT. It's just not big of a deal for my driving habits. I have everything I need as stock..........to throttle up and rip some asphalt :cool:.

Also, yur one lucky guy to have a Plum Crazy Challenger.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
885 Posts
The 2015 SRT air box top fit perfectly on the HC airbox that I installed...A little wiggling and a little tape to place the tube from the light opening to box...Did the mod back in '15...and have replace filter a couple times with no problems...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts