1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger 2015
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Germany

Hello guys,

We live over there in Germany and my wife and I are US-car enthusiasts. Since we love to travel through the US it’s a MUST for us to have US-cars at home. We are proud owner of a 2012 Mustang (black) and also of a 2015 Challenger R/T Plus (black).
My wife drives the Mustang and I drive the Challenger. There is a great US-Car community in Germany so we love to drive to US-car-meetings at the weekends. A few weeks ago we’ve been to Orlando/Kissimmee for a month and we’ve visited all the car meetings at Kissimmee old town and we’ve also been to muscle car city at Punta Gorda.
Since I’ve bought my 2015 Challenger R/T Plus just a few weeks ago in West Palm Beach I joined the Challengertalk Forum to share experiences since there are not so many Challengers on the German streets.

Finally I want to apologize for my English, I hope you’ll be generous…

Greetings from Germany

Marshal

·
Registered
811 Posts
Welcome from chandler, arizona

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut. Germany is one of my bucket list European countries I have yet to visit officially. I was in Frankfurt for about 6 hours in the airport. Unfortunately, I did not venture out at the time as I was awaiting a connecting flight.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,541 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about your english...we speak American here (the "A" is silent). :browsmiley:

Nice to have a member that can test top speed on the Autobahn! Is your 15 and automatic or manual?

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome Marshal. I like the way you think. Good luck!

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,448 Posts
Herzlich Willkommen aus dem wilden West.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger 2015
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@ChallyTatum

...it's an automatic.

As I wrote, I bought my Challenger in September in Florida. Unfortunately the container ships change their routes and their cargo plans since they are not filled to maximum capacity.
That is why my Challenger is still in a Container on an big container ship.:frown:

The estimated time of arrival in Bremerhaven/Germany is Sunday 11/19/2017. Than the car-importer will pickup the car and bring it to his garage to make all necessary modifications for Germany.

So I hope to get the car delivered in the beginning of December.....unfortunately we have wintertime in Germany so I have to wait until March for my first ride with my Challenger...

Greetings
Marshal

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,541 Posts
@ChallyTatum

...it's an automatic.

As I wrote, I bought my Challenger in September in Florida. Unfortunately the container ships change their routes and their cargo plans since they are not filled to maximum capacity.
That is why my Challenger is still in a Container on an big container ship.:frown:

The estimated time of arrival in Bremerhaven/Germany is Sunday 11/19/2017. Than the car-importer will pickup the car and bring it to his garage to make all necessary modifications for Germany.

So I hope to get the car delivered in the beginning of December.....unfortunately we have wintertime in Germany so I have to wait until March for my first ride with my Challenger...

Greetings
Marshal
Oh boy, I can imagine your anticipation. I have not driven my challenger since last Friday and I feel like one of Harry Potter's Dementors is stalking me.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts