Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone Ive had a 2010 SE Dodge Challenger for about two years now and I’ve been trying to do some research on upgrading my headlights. I see a lot of different companies selling the new halo headlights that the 2015 -2018 Challengers come equipped with, and I’m wondering if any would be compatible with my older model car. I would like to know if it’s possible to equip LED halo lights to my car and what companies supply the right type of headlight for my make and year

·
Registered
224 Posts
I don't think the 2015+ headlights will work in a 08-14 challenger. If I remember correctly they use a different electrical systems/connectors.

However there are plenty of headlights available in the aftermarket that feature led halos for the 08-14 challengers. Just do a quick search on Amazon or eBay.

I have heard good things about Oracle and Anzo

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,094 Posts
Reactions: A Guy

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Hey there! ORACLE Lighting offers a variety of products for new and old Challengers; you can browse by model here. For a 2010, we have multiple halo kits options:

To sweeten the deal, we offer free US standard shipping on orders over $100. This weekend, we also have a promotion in which you can receive a free footwell lighting kit with a purchase of $200+. If you want to wait a bit longer, feel free to PM for a forum discount code! You can also give our support team a call 1-800-407-5776. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts