Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Appreciate the effort but the color changes wildly with the viewing angle, so it could be anything between cheddar and orange-red. This will be a wait-and-see for me.

Do you have the chip for Blue Streak?

·
Registered
386 Posts
The paint chip for header orange, is that definitely the correct paint chip or is it speculation on what the paint will look like?

Secondly, do you have the ability to post hemi-orange, toxic orange, and header orange paint chips at the same time to compare the 3 oranges?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The paint chip for header orange, is that definitely the correct paint chip or is it speculation on what the paint will look like?

Secondly, do you have the ability to post hemi-orange, toxic orange, and header orange paint chips at the same time to compare the 3 oranges?

Thanks
That is the paint chip I received from Chrysler through DealerConnect dealer portal.

I do have a Blue Streak Chip as well and will see what I can do to post the chips all together on the orange colors...

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
make them bigger Lee lol thanks for all you do :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,154 Posts
The paint chip of Header Orange looks better to me than the rendition of it on the Challenger. Since Hemi Orange on an actual Challenger looks nothing like what Dodge had on its build a Challenger web site, we may have to wait until they are on the show room floor to be able to judge the color.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the post , I like the look of the new orange I wonder if it will come with those wheels ?
RS may know for sure, but I have been told that all R/T Classics will have the Envy wheel for 2012. When ordering the 2012 it doesn't list a code beside the wheel in the standard features, and both the 2011 and 2012 simply say 20 x 8.0" Aluminum Wheel, so I guess we will just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,154 Posts
Do you have a date yet for when ordering for 2012 starts ?

·
Registered
525 Posts
So the classic will not come with the heritage wheels anymore? Or, is it just speculation at this point? Guess we will just have to wait and see.

One of the main reasons I want an R/T Classic is for the heritage wheels, but I do dig the Envy wheels, so it won't stop me from ordering this year.

Loving the Blue Streak, can't wait to see one with white classic stripes!

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
With no Torred coming back it is coming down to making up my mind between Gloss Black clearcoat with mat black stripes or this Header Orange with black stripes. I don't remember ever havin this much trouble makin my mind up. Maybe its cause deep down I really want Plum Crazy LOL

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RS said that ordering is open, but I went to dealer last week and they couldn't order a 2012 yet. Soon I imagine.
In the U.S. ordering for 2012 opened last Monday, June 6th. A few models opened a few days prior to that date. In Canada, I have no idea as to when orders will or did open.

·
Banned
863 Posts
We have to see these colors in actual photos. I am a graphic designer and can tell you that paint RGB colors on your computer screen can look nothing like the final product.
Thanks for the pics though...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts