Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am looking/hoping to find some pictures of header orange challengers with Vipers on them. Preferably the machined face or satin black.

Ive been searching for almost a week now with no luck.

Just putting this up in the hopes that someone might have seen one or two pictures somewhere and could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you thank you thank you!

I think its a hemi orange, but its close enough for me to get the idea. I will be grabbing a set of those in the spring.

Im gonna link em in so anyone with the same question in the future has something to go on.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Arvin, I think that's an 11' color Toxic Orange.. looks almost copper but never the less
I think those wheels would look very good on the Header Orange.. I saw a Header Orange
with silver stripes and it became my second favorite color on a Challenger I think.

oh, and Doc's photos are pure art.. thanks for posting those again. :)

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
For what it's worth, I think doc removed the 22s above because the rear wheels rubbed.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Hemi Orange
22s satin black viper replicas
eibach pro-kit
front : 22x9 265/35
rear : 22x10 295/30

·
Registered
929 Posts
Ah, thank you guys for the kind words about my photograghy!

and yes, I did have the 22" vipers on my '11 R/T... and yes they rubbed so bad that I traded them straight up back for stocks just to get rid of them before they ate a even bgger hole in my fenderwell.

However, my r/t is lowered using some summit racing springs... and others who have had the same size wheels and tires said thiers didnt rub at all. I dont knwo about all that... i just know mine did.

I now have SRT Charger wheels on mine and they are SO much lighter than the vipers... you can tell a helluva difference.

I will say they looked frikin awesome though. I would mind picking up another set just for shows... if i were serious about shows anyway lol

Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the updates guys.

For some reason the subscription notices went to my junkmail... :spam:

But now that ive checked it out. These pictures are PERFECT!.

Thanks again. Really appreciate it. Happy holidays!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts