Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone Please tell me what the best/easiest way to get the headlight bezels off? I used the search feature, but just got some info on fog light bezels.

I thought that they just pulled off, but before I started tugging on them and possibly breaking something, I thought that I'd ask you Guys first.

Thanks in advance! :cheers:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Had a tire chunk hit me in the headlight bezel, broke one of the tabs and I hot glued it back on and snapped it back in. Right up til it broke off completely. If you do break it, it wasn't that expensive to replace. Between $25 - $40 bucks depending on where you find it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,740 Posts
I believe there are snaps all around. Have to depress them with flat blade screwdriver one at a time. Tried to find where I saw that, best I found was an earlier year with them off. Don't mind the genius in the video :)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a tire chunk hit me in the headlight bezel, broke one of the tabs and I hot glued it back on and snapped it back in. Right up til it broke off completely. If you do break it, it wasn't that expensive to replace. Between $25 - $40 bucks depending on where you find it.
Thanks for the info GreenBlack. :cheers:

I did look up the price just in case I did break one and you're right, as far as Dodge parts, they're not that expensive, but I like to know how things work and am trying to avoid breaking one if I can help it.

I believe there are snaps all around. Have to depress them with flat blade screwdriver one at a time. Tried to find where I saw that, best I found was an earlier year with them off. Don't mind the genius in the video :)

Nasty Bezels Product Review - YouTube

A Guy
Thanks A Guy! :cheers:

I did actually save that video and just watched it. I'm not a fan of the grip it and rip it style that he uses, but it does show me how they attach and it works for him, so who am I to judge him.

Hey, at least he knew how to get his bezels off, so he's one step ahead of me! :D

Thanks again Guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts