Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may sound a little silly because it's my car and I can do whatever I want to it. I want to get my headrest embroidered and love the HellCat logo but what's the opinion of doing this to a non Hellcat.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Most people don't know this, but the Hellcat graphic that you're referring to is already in ALL Challengers with the 8.4 Uconnect screen. It's one of the optional backgrounds you can switch to. With that being said, I see nothing wrong with putting it on a headrest >inside< your car if that's what you like. If it were obvious to the public at large, like on the outside, I'd say now way, but on the inside should be okay in my book.

-----------------------------HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!! ; )

·
Super Moderator
15,441 Posts
you'll get comments of why you have HC logo when your model isn't one. A form of upbadging if you will.

If you're up for that, nothing to stop you from doing it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,129 Posts
Most people don't know this, but the Hellcat graphic that you're referring to is already in ALL Challengers with the 8.4 Uconnect screen. It's one of the optional backgrounds you can switch to.
I've never seen it on my 2016

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,351 Posts
I've never seen it on my 2016

A Guy
I can't believe this.

I finally can help you out!!!!!!!!!!!

In the apps menu, go to "display". Then set theme... There are 8 options. I have mine set to option 8, which is the Hellcat symbol in red.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,129 Posts
Been a long time since I set my theme, don't remember any Hellcat at the time. Will look this weekend if I remember. Not that I will use it mind you :) Thanks guys

A Guy

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I know this may sound a little silly because it's my car and I can do whatever I want to it. I want to get my headrest embroidered and love the HellCat logo but what's the opinion of doing this to a non Hellcat.
Upbadging.

Of course no one is going to stop you.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger 5.7 6-speed
103 Posts
Do a search on any search engine for challenger/Charger headrest ideas if your lost on what to do. Might spark a creative image to put on yours!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dunno why people care.
I like the logo too.

Im putting a bee on my srt shifter. Guess im going to hell!

It would just serve to remind me i don't have a HC though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts