Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 challenger srt-8 6 speed, I found some stage 3 heads and a Spartan cam. My question is would they work on the stock block?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I was figuring but don't know how how much tuning it would take, and don't know anyone in az that tunes mopars

·
Registered
18 Posts
A a good handheld tuner should be the first mod that everything else is built on. I would reccomend the trinity. There is a lot of good info here in the tuning section. Once you figure out how to log data you could install an email tune for the heads and cam. Then make some minor adjustments by email.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Talk to STU at Inertia Motorsports. He might know some authorized installers/tuners in AZ or recommend you to the closest one.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have been looking for a dyno shop in az for mopars and havent found any yet...if you do please let us know. I am thinking of going a similar route with heads and cams...might just have to settle for a custom tune through one of the tuners listed on here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts