Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving along listening to some great oldies, and notice my car was beeping at me. I looked around the dashboard, didn't notice anything wrong, and kept on rolling. A moment later it did it again. I looked around the dashboard, didn't notice anything wrong, and kept on rolling. I did this three times before noticing that an arrow was flashing in my driver's side mirror at the same time that the car was beeping.

As I was processing all this, just a split second after the beeping and flashing, a car passed me on my left. I figured out immediately that my blind spot warning was telling me that cars had been passing me on my left.

But why? Was my car getting weird? It never did that before... unless, of course I had the blinker on. So I looked down at the dashboard. Of course I couldn't hear it, because the music was rather loud (I'm old and deaf, so shut up...) but that's when I noticed -- bonehead here left the blinker on.

Duhhh.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Well, sounds like at the very least you can still hear the blind spot monitor :D

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
Pssst, Gary...it's me, the car...go faster!...

A Guy :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts