Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about getting a Challenger Scat Pack WB, my issue is that I’m 5’0”, just wondering if you think the seats will raise high enough to see over the hood. I am aware I could go to the dealer, yet unfortunately the dealership in my area has no Challengers in stock at the moment.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,419 Posts
My gf is only 5'2" and she has no issues. The seat could still go higher....

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
3,727 Posts
I have been thinking about getting a Challenger Scat Pack WB, my issue is that I’m 5’0”, just wondering if you think the seats will raise high enough to see over the hood. I am aware I could go to the dealer, yet unfortunately the dealership in my area has no Challengers in stock at the moment.
There's height adjustment of the seat but will this mean you can't fully reach the pedals? If you get an automatic you won't have the clutch pedal which requires you push it all the way down but you want to be sure you are not "reaching" to properly work the brake or the gas pedal.

Best to sit in one to be sure. Even if you have to drive to another dealer.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
3,727 Posts
Just remembered my sister who is a bit over 5' drove my Scat Pack from Sacramento to her house -- 60+ miles -- when I bought a new MINI at a Sacramento dealer.

Before leaving the MINI dealer I remember her working the seat controls to get the seat where she wanted it and adjusting the mirrors. Do not recall if she had to mess with the steering wheel adjustment. But she got things set to her liking.

She made it home with no issues then the next day drove the car from her house to my house -- another 60 miles -- and that drive was ok.

She really enjoyed driving the car. (She has not yet driven the Hellcat.)

Still it is one thing to drive a car 60 or 120 miles -- and as a fall back she could have driven the new MINI if she could not have gotten the Scat Pack to suit her -- and to live with the car for thousands of miles and years and years.

So I would still recommend you actually spend some time at least just sitting in a representative car to make sure you can adjust the car's seating/controls to your liking.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Widebody Scat Pack
64 Posts
I was concerned myself buying a WBScatPack @ 5'5". My concern was, will i be swimming in the seats? I saw a youtube video and the reviewer actually said, "these seats are for fat Americans". Well I can tell you I am not fat and the seats are very comfortable with great support all around. The hood is not an issue for me, great seat adjustment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts