Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Vendor
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell Has Risen ! Forged from Flames, created by Passion

Good afternoon ladies and gents, We here at PK Auto Design have been blessed to have an amazing community of car lovers that have supported our introduction to the board.

The Motto is : Forged from flames created by Passion

We toiled over this concept for days in our mad genius laboratory right in the heart of Southern California. Through large amounts of snickers and Coffee we knew what we wanted. To maximize width while decreasing rotational mass. We wanted concave for ultimate sexiness but we also wanted to keep the originality of how the 5 Deep wheels are. We believe we have achieved this goal and as always we aimed for perfection because nothing else matters.

Key Features and Specs:

Exclusively Designed for the Challenger & Charger Platform
Construction Type: German Spun Forged
20" Sizing: 20x9.5 ET 15 Front | 20x10.5 ET 25 & 20x11 ET 21 Rear
Approximate weights: 25-27 lbs
OEM Center Cap Compatible: Yes
OEM TPMS Compatible: Yes
Hubcentric : Yes 71.5mm
Finishes: Satin Black
Custom Finishes can be done on demand

Full wheel & tire packages available on demand utilizing
Full Touchless Mounting & Road Force balancing solutions
COMPLIMENTARY !

Ask us about our In-house ceramic Coating Treatments !

For pricing, availability and fitment please contact us below

Email: [email protected]
Direct Phone: 818-632-8943
Shop Phone: 818-408-6989

How to Place Your Order:

Phone Domestic: (818)408-6989

E-mail: [email protected]

Payment:

Shipping:

All orders are shipped via UPS.

International, Hawaii and Alaska customers: Please contact us for the best quote possible.

Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM Pacific Time

Saturday: 9:00AM-3:00PM Pacific Time

Sunday: By Appointment Only

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
I'm digging the Mopar pics. Showing us wheels on a Tesla doesn't do it for me :)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I bought my MRR 392 replica rear wheels from Paul and crew at PK Auto Design...they were a pleasure to visit with on my trip to SoCal and the staggered look I created with their wheels greatly improved the appearance of my ‘18 T/A 392, thanks Paul!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I bought my MRR 392 replica rear wheels from Paul and crew at PK Auto Design...they were a pleasure to visit with on my trip to SoCal and the staggered look I created with their wheels greatly improved the appearance of my ‘18 T/A 392, thanks Paul!
Dude you gotta post more pics. DAYUM!

·
Vendor
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No YOU haven't, other vendors however >:)

A Guy
Oh lol for a second you had me going back and checking to see if I had posted any other vehicles except mopar on here.

Pleasure was all ours sir, It was awesome having you drop by the shop and have a cup of Joe with us while your wheels arrived to our hands.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts
About this Discussion
165 Replies
19 Participants
PK Auto Design
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing