Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Challenger SXT AWD
217 Posts
Yep, gonna be a lot of those between Texas and Pennsylvania the next 36 hours. ❄

·
Registered
2014 R/T Classic 6-speed
277 Posts
I'm in Dallas. Mine's going nowhere for the foreseeable future!

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Twin Cities and was -24 outside this morning. Myself nor either one of the SUV’s even went outside. The Redeye is under restriction, and has been that way since October. The thermostat says 62 in that garage and costs a fortune to keep it that way right now.

All the maintenance is done, now it needs clay-polish-wax and it will wait until spring arrives and rain has washed these streets coated with white. The white is not snow up here on the roads either!

·
Registered
2014 R/T Classic 6-speed
277 Posts
Twin Cities and was -24 outside this morning. Myself nor either one of the SUV’s even went outside. The Redeye is under restriction, and has been that way since October. The thermostat says 62 in that garage and costs a fortune to keep it that way right now.

All the maintenance is done, now it needs clay-polish-wax and it will wait until spring arrives and rain has washed these streets coated with white. The white is not snow up here on the roads either!
View attachment 1014706
I get up there all the time for work; like every other week! I keep an eye on the weather there, and saw your -24 this morning! I'm back up in 10 days or so, and hope things moderate a bit before then!

Cheers!

JD

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I think that's more like Hell no to me. We have a foot of snow right now. Lucky to have two Challengers and a Camaro parked warm and cozy.
Automotive parking light Building Plant Garage door Car

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
The freezing rain has stopped. Now comes the snow.

View attachment 1014624
Wipers up. Very smart. Careful opening the hood. Not sure about Challengers (mine hasn't been delivered yet) but on my Firehawks, if you open the hood with the wipers up like that it breaks them off (ask me how I know! :cry:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wipers up. Very smart. Careful opening the hood. Not sure about Challengers (mine hasn't been delivered yet) but on my Firehawks, if you open the hood with the wipers up like that it breaks them off (ask me how I know! :cry:
I learned the hard way on a different vehicle when my wipers were frozen to the windshield and ripped the rubber strip trying to get them unstuck

Wipers go down after the windshield is cleaned. I would be reluctant to open the hood when things are frozen shut because I am afraid to damage the hood seal. I have replaced three of those already. Like clockwork, hood seal needs replaced after 30K

1 - 20 of 27 Posts