Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
2010 SRT
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Naturally, we have to create a 426 block for the Hellcat Challenger -- that is what we do. :thumbsup:

I thought our first victim >:) -- no, I mean test subject :| -- no, I mean customer 0:) would have come in the door already. I mean, 707HP is not enough, right? How can you be sure you will beat the other guy who has a Hellcat?

We have a Hellcat boost package and we would boost even more, but we have heard of some bad outcomes (not ours, fortunately) from raising the boost too much. 2-3 psi seems to be working and we worked out the tuning.

Next to try is a 426 block at the same factory 11 psi boost. We do 426 blocks all the time at 12 psi boost with our Arrington supercharger. For sure that is 100HP over stock on a Hellcat and we want to try for 150-200HP increases. Going from 380ci to 426ci is going to provide more pre-boost torque, too.

We have our plans, we have the parts, we just need you, Mr. Hellcat-owner.

If you can bring your car here to Martinsville for a few weeks, I can make you a great deal and a faster Hellcat. Believe me, after our testing, the next one will be twice as expensive because I think the results are going to be that good. We'll keep you informed during progress, invite you in for a tour, send pictures, help you with any other upgrades (discounted) and return everything to stock if you don't like it. Every racer wants to be first -- here is your opportunity :clap:.

866-844-1245 or PM me.

Tim

·
Vendor
2010 SRT
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tim,

Will call you this afternoon to discuss this for our 2015 Challenger Hellcat.

Dale
Look forward to it. I think Alex will handle the details. I am mostly kidding about the "brave" part. Because the block dimensions (we already have a raw block) are compatible with the 6.4L, the actual 426 block is known territory for us.

Thanks in advance for working with us.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I love my SC 426 you guys did...:thumbsup: Just wish it was an automatic to make it easier for her....

·
Registered
152 Posts
They are the best shop I have ever worked with and they stand behind the work they do 100%. I highly recommended this place to anyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts