Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
And my favorite option too, the red seat belts! Nice! Man that black is impressive...making me rethink the white with black hood and red belts.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392
1,536 Posts
Whoa black with that interior looks AWESOME! May rethink my color choice! Wow. Nice photos thanks!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Saw the Hellcat up close and personal tonight at Bandimere for a Mopar Party geared towards dealers and suppliers of Mopar parts. It will be at the Big Block Party tomorrow night in Golden and at the Mile High Nats.
Awesome car, sounded great!

Dude, you are standing in front of the car, lol. Move! Thanks for the pictures, looks like I'll be the last person to see this damn car in person.

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Saw the Hellcat up close and personal tonight at Bandimere for a Mopar Party geared towards dealers and suppliers of Mopar parts. It will be at the Big Block Party tomorrow night in Golden and at the Mile High Nats.
Awesome car, sounded great!
That's my car!!! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Exactly how i'd order it! With the A8 though. Tint those windows, slap on some DRs and DONE!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Man,......that black looks down right evil! Kinda like it. What a nice car. :banana:
Needs a bit of a drop all around and some fat tires.
*****Looks like a pain in the butt to swap out the pulley when the "code" has been cracked for upgrades. :brickwall:Just saw where the pulley is located.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Based on this video, it looks like the Hellcat ran a 12.1 even at mile-high altitude. Nice.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hellcat

I just heard this. The 2 cars ran yesterday when we were there but no times. I'm sure 11's are within reach!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
We were all geared up to make some passes in brand new R/T's with the appearence packages but it rained out. Seeing the Hellcat made my week, Year!
Thanks for the pix. The pic with the new R/Ts lined up on the track is awesome, with the menacing skies matching the cars and the pavement, then with a brighter light at the end of the track. Great composition and dramatic lighting make perfect setting for the line up of Challengers.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Saw Gas Monkey/Richard take the HC down the 1/4 mile while watching NHRA yesterday. How much difference is there between sea level and mile high times? 12.1 @118mph was very disappointing to see, but I don't know how much a difference there is between altitudes.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Saw Gas Monkey/Richard take the HC down the 1/4 mile while watching NHRA yesterday. How much difference is there between sea level and mile high times? 12.1 @118mph was very disappointing to see, but I don't know how much a difference there is between altitudes.
That track is ~5800ft above sea level which significantly affects times. Just look at the slower times/speeds for all of the other classes. 12.1 on not that great of a launch at that track is pretty good, in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I was just racing in 8000+ DA two weekends ago - it sucks!!! I was in the low 14s all night :( I did zero car prep though, just drove in off the street with 1/2 tank gas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts