Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that at the track, Hellcat owners who bracket race in the Sportsmens class, use the black key to limit horsepower to 500 hp., since the cutoff is 11.50 sec. In this mode, the are running around 12.4 sec., or about .4 sec. faster than a 392 Scat Pack (12.8 sec.).

What's been the experience of the Hellcat owners on this forum?

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
I remember reading in the Demon testing that it ran an 11.59 on Black Key, believe that was with the skinnies up front. Be curious to see what this new Scat Pack 1320 turns out to be.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
464 Posts
The Black Key gives you 500 HP, and the Red Key gives you 707 HP. So I take them both and thus have been running 1207 HP. Then all of a sudden it hit me-DUH! What about the Valet Mode, which gives you 300 HP? Now I'm running 1507 HP!:headbang2:

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
You da maaaaaannnnn

The Black Key gives you 500 HP, and the Red Key gives you 707 HP. So I take them both and thus have been running 1207 HP. Then all of a sudden it hit me-DUH! What about the Valet Mode, which gives you 300 HP? Now I'm running 1507 HP!:headbang2:
:surprise: Thank you for Splaining des 2me, Now I don need to buyz no stinkin REDEYE CAT :info-smilie:
I gotz plenty o power wid me regular Hell Kitty >:) :wiggle: :crazy: :habbobuggs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts