Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am selling Hellcat brembos and rotors, break pads, pins, everything for a complete swap,
Will need to be powder coated or painted with G2 paint or the paint of your choice
Thank u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,142 Posts
Those calipers are off of a Jeep SRT8 and not a Hellcat. Important note because they may not bolt to a Challenger.
Correct these are jeep calipers and will not directly bolt onto any challenger/charger/300 without a special adapter bracket.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How many approximate miles? I will still need the spindles/knuckles to complete the swap on a rt correct?
Hi, sorry for late reply but haven't been getting the notifications, must gone to spam, they have about 10k, calipers have been sold and yes those pictures were from an old srt sorry, but had the Hellcat ones, I can sell the rotors for 390 shipped if u want them,

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why do those rotors look so nasty?
They were sitting outside for a time, but will get clean after using them

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those calipers are off of a Jeep SRT8 and not a Hellcat. Important note because they may not bolt to a Challenger.
Correct, wrong pictures, but did had the Hellcat brembos tho

·
Registered
2017 SRT8 Hellcat Destroyer Gray
96 Posts
I am interested in making a deal on the rotors if there correct for a 2017 hellcat

·
Registered
2017 SRT8 Hellcat Destroyer Gray
96 Posts
$300 shipped for the rotors. a set just sold on Ebay for $400 that looked almost new with 1/2 the miles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Apologize for bringing up a semi-old thread.

I just bought brembo brakes and spindles/knuckles off a donor hellcat charger with 3k miles. For a killer deal. Now I am a bit stuck as I have to re tighten everything I have no Torque specs for the bolts.... Do any of you know the torque specs? Its going on a 2016 rt challenger.

Also is this a huge job or will I be okay with doing it alone? I am pretty handy I just don't want to mess everything up.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts