Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does your hellcat intake keep out rain thru that large headlight opening?
I am thinking about doing the Hellcat intake on my SRT.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
Since you're here; what oil should I use?

:eek3:
Have no idea but I can tell you what exhaust will make your car louder? :eusa_dance: All joking aside, I try to do a search before I post a question...9 times out of 10 it has come up before. A Guy is usually really good at finding posts that have addressed questions in the past which is a big help.

Chip...not picking on you at all man or saying you should not post questions without searching...I am just in a cheeky mode today.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have no idea but I can tell you what exhaust will make your car louder? :eusa_dance: All joking aside, I try to do a search before I post a question...9 times out of 10 it has come up before. A Guy is usually really good at finding posts that have addressed questions in the past which is a big help.

Chip...not picking on you at all man or saying you should not post questions without searching...I am just in a cheeky mode today.
No problem.
I did search, but didnt find what I was looking for, thanks for the link though.
Reading it now.
Also, I tried installing the HC intake on my SRT, but just realized I am missing the tube(?) that goes from the intake box into the headlight intake hole.
I might have dropped it or misplaced it.
Gonna have to try and find a place that sells that now.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
I've had the HC box and tube on my SP for a couple of years now. As others have stated, no water issues at all.

You'll see lower AIT readings, which is good, and no difference in sound. IMO, this addition is well worth the money. I did add the D.I.P.S. screen, but just for the looks. Not really needed IMO, just a little nice addition to this system.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
775 Posts
I don't have the HC air box but have opened up both intakes just to get more air under hood to cool things a bit...
No problem with water either...Just drips down...Did get the little screens...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts