Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working in my 2016 dodge challenger hellcat. My issue is after replacing the throttle pedal sensor. Battery disconnected replaced gas pedal and did a hard reboot for ecm an scan tool dtc erased. Now I am getting red security Ishtar to flash along with intercooler pump constantly cycles in 5 to 10 second intervals. Along with my primary fuel pump constantly runs non stop

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
4,205 Posts
Maybe a long shot but easy enough to try. Do a by the book battery disconnect and give enough time for any residual power to leave the car's electrical system. I used to step on the brake pedal even though the trunk lid was open and the trunk interior light was on (at least until I disconnected the battery) and the driver door was open and the interior lights on in the cabin. The ignition was off and the key removed from the ignition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe a long shot but easy enough to try. Do a by the book battery disconnect and give enough time for any residual power to leave the car's electrical system. I used to step on the brake pedal even though the trunk lid was open and the trunk interior light was on (at least until I disconnected the battery) and the driver door was open and the interior lights on in the cabin. The ignition was off and the key removed from the ignition.
Yes. I have done hard resettes on the bcm and pcm. I disconnected all plugs and left the battery disconnected. Both terminals touching for a entire day. Still nothing. The red security light is flashing. Key fob works and locks/unlocks doors. Radio comes on everything is working except no start no crank. I am starting to weigh in on the pcm being dysfunctional

1 - 3 of 3 Posts