Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
5,785 Posts
Hmmm I wish it had the checked flag behind it like we had seen in other places. Looks good though!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love it and if it's silly to be excited I guess I'm a little silly myself!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I like the Supercharged badge better, just not into all these bees and cats.
My first mod was going to be purchase, but it was going to be followed closely by the removal of that badge. I'd rather have a plain fender than the SUPERCHARGED badge.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I like the Supercharged badge better, just not into all these bees and cats.

I don't mind the badge but that graphic I posted is a bit much. I prefer the subtle differences that only people in the know would notice.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
I don't mind the badge but that graphic I posted is a bit much. I prefer the subtle differences that only people in the know would notice.
OTOH, the Hellcat has been criticized for not looking as different as it really IS. Sublime Hellcat with the big SRT-Cat graphic will let everyone know that you got something, even the soccer moms.

·
Registered
31 Posts
OTOH, the Hellcat has been criticized for not looking as different as it really IS. Sublime Hellcat with the big SRT-Cat graphic will let everyone know that you got something, even the soccer moms.
They are pulling the graphics after the Dream Cruise. The owner doesn't really like them. She wants the Supercharged put back on too.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
They are pulling the graphics after the Dream Cruise. The owner doesn't really like them. She wants the Supercharged put back on too.
Considering her position in the company, I'm sure she can have whatever she wants. :D Must be nice to have 2 2015s in your stable, I'm jealous.. I just want to be able to get my order in!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Considering her position in the company, I'm sure she can have whatever she wants. :D Must be nice to have 2 2015s in your stable, I'm jealous.. I just want to be able to get my order in!

Ralph better have paid for her next set of rear tires already.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The logo looks too close to the Arctic Cat logo, don't care for it at all.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I love the Hellcat badge and prefer it to the Supercharged label. One more reason to find a way to get that car!

Reactions: Supercharged_Fun

·
Registered
699 Posts
I've heard that Hellcat badge is going on the Charger... but no word on whether they'll come to their senses and use it on the Challenger as well.

Dodge/SRT: PLEASE, PLEASE ditch that generic "Supercharged" badge!

Rich

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've heard that Hellcat badge is going on the Charger... but no word on whether they'll come to their senses and use it on the Challenger as well.

Dodge/SRT: PLEASE, PLEASE ditch that generic "Supercharged" badge!

Rich

During the Hellcat Charger release Tim Kuniskis said the badge would be on both cars.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
699 Posts
During the Hellcat Charger release Tim Kuniskis said the badge would be on both cars.
I must have misheard him, then... I thought he specifically mentioned Charger while omitting Challenger when referring to the 'Cat badge.

It'd be weird not to use it, IMO.

Rich

1 - 20 of 37 Posts