Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to add the Hellcat lower air box and headlight tube to my 2018 Scatpack.

I believe this is all I need?

Any comments or reasons to do anything different?

Thanks

·
Banned
423 Posts
I’m looking to add the Hellcat lower air box and headlight tube to my 2018 Scatpack.

I believe this is all I need?

Any comments or reasons to do anything different?

Thanks
Yup that’s all you need and it’s not a bad price to be honest that’s what I paid for a used set, but pre COVID I guess they where more expensive

You can even do a top lid conversion like I did
Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
908 Posts
And if Speedlogix will give you free shipping..Then that really is a deal...$70.00

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And if Speedlogix will give you free shipping..Then that really is a deal...$70.00
Highly unlikely to the UK but I guess stranger things have happened!!

Thanks

Yup that’s all you need and it’s not a bad price to be honest that’s what I paid for a used set, but pre COVID I guess they where more expensive

You can even do a top lid conversion like I did
View attachment 999959

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,812 Posts
Great idea, it helps with HP and IAT temps, too: "“The hole in the headlight was actually put there because we required a certain amount of pressure drop across the intake system to generate 707 hp,” Cowland told AE. “Certainly if we took that away and we increased that pressure drop across the intake system, we would lose horsepower. We’ve never measured it by blocking it off or taking it away, but it could well be seven horsepower.” A second inlet point is located underneath the airbox."

Also consider the Merrick Motorsports Intake Rings, add a pop of color to the headlight intake, I went with 2 tone red/silver:

·
Banned
423 Posts
Great idea, it helps with HP and IAT temps, too: "“The hole in the headlight was actually put there because we required a certain amount of pressure drop across the intake system to generate 707 hp,” Cowland told AE. “Certainly if we took that away and we increased that pressure drop across the intake system, we would lose horsepower. We’ve never measured it by blocking it off or taking it away, but it could well be seven horsepower.” A second inlet point is located underneath the airbox."

Also consider the Merrick Motorsports Intake Rings, add a pop of color to the headlight intake, I went with 2 tone red/silver:
View attachment 999960
I always like the rings but I don’t like the fact that they block a portion of my light inside the the tube, I have a bee and I don’t want the bee to be partially block

·
Registered
105 Posts
I bought this set up on Amazon for $105. Good luck

·
Banned
423 Posts
I believe that they are a forum vendor here, but HHP has what looks like the best deal out there for a Hellcat lower airbox. I believe that they have free shipping available too, but might be wrong on that. For around $81 though, it's worth checking into though.

Hellcat lower airbox and headlight tube..................
The best deal is speed logix 60 bucks shipped for the tube and Lowe airbox

1 - 9 of 9 Posts