Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale $250.00 FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48 are a set (Left and Right) round smaller, when compared to non hellcat resonators with 3" inlet/outlet center center from a 2015 Challenger Hellcat M6. Normally, the automatic Challengers (non Hellcats) have MDS and a resonator is a must to greatly eliminate drone. Please keep in mind that NO DRONE and agressive exhaust tone go counter to each other....meaning it is hard to accomplish both at the same time. For Challenger owners SRT and RT have very large tubed resonators. The Hellcat round resonators are straight thru design with a discreet exhaust diffuser on the perimeter of the inlet of the resonator. They are non baffled and appears to not have any packing inside, very clever....the sound is much better than a glasspack etc. Please note that each resonator has a part number and they are slightly different in what i think are left and right designations. I am also selling as a package deal the much desired Dynomax mini race bullets 24250. These are a desired combo set for an owner that wants an agressive sound, some decel pop, but "no drone" at a budget price. Please review the part numbers for proper fitness, they came off a 2015 garaged Challenger HellcatM6 each Resonator (the Mopar pieces have part numbers)....The pieces were recently repainted just to give it a "refreshed" look but by no means as a way to hide imperfections, rust etc.....none of the pieces have cracks, dents etc....I also want to clarify that exhaust sound is a very subjective issue and what i may find aggressive you may think is wimpy or vice-versa etc....and DRONE is a personal opinion as well so that is a personal risk a buyer takes. I recommend going to You Tube putting your headphones on and search hellcats with Dynomat mini race bullets 24250 installed as mid-muffler replacements and listen before you buy....The OEM hellcat resonator is a great piece....The Dynomats were replaced after 3 months....The sound was a little too aggressive and I sold the stock mid muffler so i just replaced the mid muffler with a Magnaflow and lowered the volume quite a bit....Please also notice the ends of the pipe and make an educated judgment on how much "meat" it has to weld on a new pipe...I had the resonators cut behind the hangers so it could, in my mufflerman's opionion, have enough pipe to weld more but again BUYER BE AWARE....i have the photos attached....The dynomax mini bullets were trimmed and ready to hang. Again i just sprayed a thin layer of paint to make the set match and make them presentable....it is not powder coat etc....just clean up job for proper product presentation. Keep in mind that the beauty in this very low price set is that you will get the components to create a very nice cat back system (the stock piping is very good)... for a fraction less than what a serious brand name will cost. Keep in mind mind that on a brand name $1,400 to $1,800 set the buyer still has to take your chances if you will "like the sound" The amount at risk on this set is very neglegible and much reviewed
FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48 STATES ONLY.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts