Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from my Dodge sales guy informing me that the Hellcat order date has been pushed back. He wasn't very specific, just said he'd contact me in a week to get my deposit.

can anyone confirm this? Anyone hearing anything different? :headbang:

·
Registered
6 Posts
just heard the same thing from my Dodge guy. I was calling to confirm the 9th for my 2015 R/T order, and he told me their Dodge rep was there right now and confirmed ALL models will be available to order... except the Hellcat. He didn't say how long, but I didn't ask either.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just got an email from my Dodge sales guy informing me that the Hellcat order date has been pushed back. He wasn't very specific, just said he'd contact me in a week to get my deposit.

can anyone confirm this? Anyone hearing anything different? :headbang:
My rep said order banks open July 9th for the Challengers with the exception of the Hellcat (of course). He also said 'they' don't have a formal date for the Hellcat and it would only be speculation at this point. Does that surprise any of us? Frustration sums it up...from day one when the journey began!!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Sucks...............

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
My dealer told me the July 9 date would probably get pushed back. I guess he was correct.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ordered Shaker on March 3, 2014. As of today it's IN TRANSIT! Wow that's only 4 Months out. Glad I bought a 14' SRT in May (cancelled the order but still track it for curiosity sake), won't be ordering anything from Dodge in the future. Talk about a Buzz Kill!! Check out the "Those who ordered Shakers stream" Talk about mixed messages from Dodge! Get one when they show up it will save you a ton of aggravation.

·
Banned
553 Posts
They need to price the ****** first

Edit....I guess you can't write <I'm a prepubescent fool>

Reactions: Rusrec00

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
My friend (salesman) messaged me today..
Order date is 8/8...

Reactions: 2510

·
Registered
98 Posts
Makes me wonder if the Hellcat is a bit behind in development (or the marketing folks are a bit ahead). Hope it's not rushed into production until it's right.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Stay perpetually tuned.....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts