Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice pics, I look forward to viewing this and the red R/T that someone posted a pic of on FB...

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Nice! Any interior shots? Were you allowed to sit in it?

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
I hate to intrude in someone's conversation. But, they didn't allow anybody in. Here's a pic of a SRT392 interior. If I Remember correctly it was the same. I will verify tomorrow, and update this post.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Sweet baby Jesus, how art thy freaking holy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am in Carlisle right now. I managed to sit in the hellcat for a couple seconds before being told not to. My son took a quick picture. I thought it would be ok because I saw another fan sit in it for a few seconds.
I plan on buying one if it is not ridiculously priced. I can not live with a front plate mounted on the bumper. I will have to find another way.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Strange they didn't let people sit in the hellcat..

When I was at Corvettes @ Carlisle 2 years ago, they let & encouraged people to sit in the C7 to see how awesome it was!

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
No side shots What wheels were on it? Brass Monkey?

This is my car!! Black, Black/Red interior!! Please have pics with funky monkey wheels!
No brass monkey....had the black rims.

Reactions: Supercharged_Fun

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
Hear's a brass monkey wheel on a base Bright white SRT.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
They just had to roll out a black/no stripes version...sweet Jesus!!!!!! I doubt I can get in on the first runs of these, but in a year or few, a Hellcat has to happen!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts