Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
That guy was nuts. He endangered everyone else on the highway with that 85-mile, high speed chase. It just goes to show you that no matter how fast your car is, it can't outrun a radio or police helicopter.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
You're right.. But at the end corrects himself

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Admittedly I lost interest after about 2 minutes. I've genuinely seen people drive like this on our Texas roads without cops chasing them lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'm unsure what disappoints me more, calling this leisurely ride down the highway a, "high speed chase" or having to enable Flash to watch it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Admittedly I lost interest after about 2 minutes. I've genuinely seen people drive like this on our Texas roads without cops chasing them lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lol touche

I hung on to the end hoping for something spectacular, you did not miss out on anything

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
You all need hearing tests, twice the reporter said Dodger, not Charger or Challenger OR are the links to different reports. I clicked on the first link.

·
Registered
202 Posts
“Dodger” lol...it’s cute.

From the short snippet from this clip, I didn’t see anything crazy, maybe got a little close on the lane change between the tanker and the SUV but it really didn’t look dangerous. Didn’t notice the state he was in but here in TX the speed limits are 70-85mph in some places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,639 Posts
Not so artful Dodger

A Guy

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,056 Posts
I clicked the first link as well. He definitely says Dodger twice in that video. That’s a new one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts