Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering trading my challenger in on a hellcat. I am currently racing IHRA super-ET 11.5 and slower. I do not want to move up to MOD-ET 11.5 and faster because it requires a rollbar according to tech officials regardless of the late model rules. My big question is how does the car perform with the black key? Do you still have all the various settings for transmission and suspension available?

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
i dont believe you can access certain track mode settings with the black key or under the 500hp setting on the u-conn. they open up only under 700hp/red key.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
1,189 Posts
If there is an NHRA sanctioned track near you, they will adhere to the 10.0 and 140mph rule for 2008 and newer model cars.

You might want to join up on the Hellcat forum and ask some guys there too. Doesn't hurt to ask around, more Hellcat guys there too.

·
Registered
502 Posts
If there is an NHRA sanctioned track near you, they will adhere to the 10.0 and 140mph rule for 2008 and newer model cars.

You might want to join up on the Hellcat forum and ask some guys there too. Doesn't hurt to ask around, more Hellcat guys there too.
10.0 @135 mph

1 - 5 of 5 Posts