Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to upgrade the wheels on my 2013 Challenger RT Classic. It came with 20” Mopar Envy wheels (20”x8) with 245/45/20

I want to put satin black hellcat reps on it and need advice on reputable companies. I called Factory Reproductions yesterday and the guy told me that they are 2 weeks out on having any satin black in stock. I also checked with OE Performance (161MB), but they don’t have “satin” black, just “matte” black.

I’m leaning towards a staggered setup with 20x9 (275 tire) in the front and 20x10 (295) in the rear.

So couple questions….
1. Anyone know of another company that sells satin black?
2. Anyone with OE Performance “matte black”. Are they close to satin?
3. Is 275 in the front and 295 in the rear a decent setup or would you go 315 in the rear?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
A friend ordered Factory Rep 10.5" in Brass Monkey from Performance Tire with 305/35/20 Nitto 555Rs. The wheels look good, not a perfect match. Had to reform the plastic liners some with a heat gun. The fit is really close against a rib on the passenger side but no rubbing so far. I have to think 315s in the same tire would be a problem. This is on a Hellcat Challenger but I doubt it is different.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OE

I have the OE 20" x 9" replicas in satin black. I found that they were packaged exceptionally and the price was right.
where did you purchase the OE Performance wheels in Satin? They told me that they only came in gloss and matte

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,959 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
The Factory Reproductions 10.5'' satin black wheels are on back order for another 4-6 weeks. I had a hard time finding some for my 315 drag radials. I have a set coming in and will have them Wednesday.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FR

The Factory Reproductions 10.5'' satin black wheels are on back order for another 4-6 weeks. I had a hard time finding some for my 315 drag radials. I have a set coming in and will have them Wednesday.
I called them mid week and he put me on a call list. He said that they are "on the water and in transit" and "should be in a 3 weeks.
We'll see...

I just joined hellcat forum and alot of people are selling their OEM 20x9.5 for about $500 each. I have a feeling I'm going to lose patience waiting on factory repro and buy some OEM wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts