Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done installing a hellcat spoiler on my 13 SRT8. I think it looks awesome! It is much larger than the stock SRT8 spoiler and looks more aggressive. Should add a bit of downforce which will theoretically improve cornering and high speed stability.

INSTALL NOTICE! On the 08-14 challengers you will have to drill a few holes in the trunk for the mounting points on the hellcat spoiler to line up. The bolt holes themselves are in the same position but the plastic mounting pieces are in different spots. You will also have to drill a hole for the backup camera if you wish to use it one day.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Spoiler looks good. The car is fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Your car looks awesome :thumbsup:

A Guy

Reactions: A knight

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
I had that same year, color minus sunroof SRT8. I miss that car loved those rims I think they were the best looking rims ever. My new 2016 is pretty awesome too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had that same year, color minus sunroof SRT8. I miss that car loved those rims I think they were the best looking rims ever. My new 2016 is pretty awesome too.

The black chrome ones are pretty cool! The brass monkeys you have on your car now are sweet, too! Thought about getting a set at one point actually.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
The black chrome ones are pretty cool! The brass monkeys you have on your car now are sweet, too! Thought about getting a set at one point actually.
Ya I was sad to see that one go. I kick myself from trading it in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts