Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,019 Posts
Looks great (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
216 Posts
Man looks great, flows well with the stripe!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,542 Posts
Reactions: vpzyck

·
Registered
2011 SE
196 Posts
Definitely think the black spoiler is better looking then a body color one.

Looks great...nice ride

·
Premium Member
3,950 Posts
In my case, I did the same, but had it painted body color. Dumped the Performance spoiler, and put on a Hellcat spoiler.

Reactions: SFCR

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just got this bad boy installed l. Went from the body color yellow to this and I think it looks great. Thanks @Designflaw, great guy to deal with. View attachment 1004685
Great move! I replaced my Scat Pack spoiler with the same one, but with no logos or badges. I think it looks much better. It's perfect with the yellow and black stripe!

·
Registered
2017 yellow jacket RT
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! It actually had the SRT and the hellcat logo on it, but so far I've only removed the S and the cat logo. Figured I'd try it for a bit.

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,490 Posts
So how does the HC spoiler differ from the non-HC spoiler?

Is the HC spoiler’s fitment limited to 2015+ models?

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Hellcat spoiler is a little taller and there is no dip in the middle like standard spoiler, it goes straight across.

It fits on pre-15 but holes are different so lots of drilling.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,490 Posts
Hellcat spoiler is a little taller and there is no dip in the middle like standard spoiler, it goes straight across.

It fits on pre-15 but holes are different so lots of drilling.

The HC spoiler for Chargers is better looking than the non-HC ones too. I swear, it’s as if Dodge favors the HC or something!

Reactions: SFCR

·
Registered
506 Posts
The HC spoiler for Chargers is better looking than the non-HC ones too. I swear, it’s as if Dodge favors the HC or something!
I suspect they do. When I look on different Mopar websites' merchandise items, it's always SRT, Hellcat, Demon, and their related logos on the merchandise. Hardly ever do you see Scat Pack, T/A, R/T, or 50th Anniversary on anything that's offered. I've seen a few of the 50th Anniversary logos lately, but that's about all. Since my Scat Pack is Plum Crazy, I wanted a purple t-shirt with the Bee on the back. Nowhere did anything Mopar have a t-shirt with the Bee on the back, or front for that matter. I had to order one from a third party.

·
Premium Member
7,490 Posts
I suspect they do. When I look on different Mopar websites' merchandise items, it's always SRT, Hellcat, Demon, and their related logos on the merchandise. Hardly ever do you see Scat Pack, T/A, R/T, or 50th Anniversary on anything that's offered. I've seen a few of the 50th Anniversary logos lately, but that's about all. Since my Scat Pack is Plum Crazy, I wanted a purple t-shirt with the Bee on the back. Nowhere did anything Mopar have a t-shirt with the Bee on the back, or front for that matter. I had to order one from a third party.
Thats interesting you had to go elsewhere for that merchandise. That’s such an obvious and simple revenue source, I don’t understand why dodge would not utilize it...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thats interesting you had to go elsewhere for that merchandise. That’s such an obvious and simple revenue source, I don’t understand why dodge would not utilize it...
I don't get it either. Seems to me with as many other Challenger models in production, you'd think that Mopar would extend the merchandise offering across the model spectrum to make more money.

·
Registered
19’ Pitch Black RT
7 Posts
Could anyone tell me how tall the Hellcat spoiler is vs the standard RT spoiler with the dip in the middle? Or would anyone be willing to give me a measurement from the trunk lid to the top of the Hellcat spoiler?

Thanks in advance guys!

I went out and measured my 2019 RT spoiler. Looks to be about 3 3/4 on the outer and 3 1/4 in the middle where it’s at the dip.

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Don't have exact dimensions but the 2015 and 2016 Hellcat spoiler looked about the size of other 2015/2016 spoilers and also straight across with no dip but for 2017 model year Dodge increased the height of the Hellcat spoiler 10 mm or about .400 inch compared to 2015/2016.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,019 Posts
I'll be the odd one again. I like the one with the dip :) But than again, I also prefer my smaller front spoiler :p

A Guy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts