Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a unpopular option of picking a 2019 AWD GT Challenger and I am trying to find the right offset wheels to fit my AWD so far I found hellcat style wheels with +30 offset but then I realized they are discontinued does anyone else know where I can find these with a high enough offset that is compatible with AWD? 30+ offset

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T
23 Posts
I know a few people on here have recommended element wheels. I was going to get rims through them, but I am too undecided when it comes to spending that amount of money lol. You might want to check em out though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a few people on here have recommended element wheels. I was going to get rims through them, but I am too undecided when it comes to spending that amount of money lol. You might want to check em out though!
I’ll give that a check hopefully I’ll find one that looks similar to oem srt wheels!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,706 Posts

Search

HELLCAT STYLE – F047

For instance

A Guy

Reactions: brianng11

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Our BD-18 is not exactly a Hellcat-style wheel but it might be close to what you're looking for
Not bad ill check you guys out 👍🏼
EDIT**
I think your guys wheels are dope just contacted you on the site lmk on here if it’s quicker!

HELLCAT STYLE – F047
Thank u very much I’m contacting them for the wheels but most of them say they discontinued the exact size I wanted with higher offset but I’ll keep my eyes open.

335 Posts
Not bad ill check you guys out 👍🏼
EDIT**
I think your guys wheels are dope just contacted you on the site lmk on here if it’s quicker!

Thank u very much I’m contacting them for the wheels but most of them say they discontinued the exact size I wanted with higher offset but I’ll keep my eyes open.
Thanks. Cool you like them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts