Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a used but good conditioned hellcat supercharger. Im gonna go the hellcat supercharger adapter route with addtional parts from modern muscle extreme who sells the adapter for a 5.7 challenger which i have a 2009 5.7

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,280 Posts
Don't have a hellcat supercharger for you, but just so you know you will have to change the whole front end of the motor to make it work. All the pulleys, alternator, water pump, power steering, etc. To the 2011+. Before getting my Magnuson I looked into the hellcat blower for my 2010 and it was gonna cost way more than any other supercharger would, you're essentially better off buying a full hellcrate engine.

Reactions: Buckaroo Banzai

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have a hellcat supercharger for you, but just so you know you will have to change the whole front end of the motor to make it work. All the pulleys, alternator, water pump, power steering, etc. To the 2011+. Before getting my Magnuson I looked into the hellcat blower for my 2010 and it was gonna cost way more than any other supercharger would, you're essentially better off buying a full hellcrate engine.
ok forget it gonna get a supercharger from these guys when i have enough funds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts