Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hellcat w/ drag radials vs GT-R

5K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  SlowSRT8 
#1 ·
#5 · (Edited)
I'd say your wallet would be disappointed. The GTR gets slower on the top end while the Hellcat never stops pulling. I've been in plenty.

I will say that in my buddy's new Nismo GTR the top end is stronger than the non Nismo and it is a noticeable difference but I still think the Hellcat would stay on top.

Here's the video from my race with his Nismo last spring with the Go Pro in his car. That's the 600hp top of the line Nismo edition:

#9 ·
gtr was slow for whatever reason (maybe shifting himself instead of letting the computer?)
There are two that occasionally show up at the local track and both run in the high tens on
Moderately good weather days. I spoke with one of the drivers for awhile about his car and he freely admitted he did not think he was a particularly good driver but did not have to be
Because the only thing he had to do was press on the gas pedal and the car did the rest.

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.