Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm a bit late to the party and am sure this already came up years ago, but I need to know:

Will stock Hellcat wheels mount on a 2013 SRT without any issues? My stock SRT wheels are shown in the attached photo. I really like these wheels, but they are a bit heavy. Likewise, I'd like another, lighter set of wheels to mount my summer/performance tires on for the long spring and summer here in southern Alabama, but keep my current (stock) wheels to put some all seasons on for winter/freezing temps.

I love the Hellcat Y-spoke wheels and would love a set, but don't know if they will fit my car. Additionally, I don't know where I can find a set, other than pay out the nose by ordering them from Dodge...

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
Check the LX and Hellcat forums.
Call Bruce Rhodes at Factory Reproductions for after market.

I have a set off my Scat as I am running chrome Demon wheels from Factory Reproductions. But, they will go back when I sell the car.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
I have a 2016 SRT, the wheels look the same as the Hellcat wheels that I think you are talking about and more than likely are the same with the exception of color, mine are the dark greyish ones, I see no reason why they would not fit in an earlier SRT?
I cant remember what the colors were called and which had what, perhaps some one with a better memory could chime in with the details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts