Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little help needed...

I'm looking for a pair of the yellow splitter covers for my Challenger - trying to create a custom mod for my car. Since they are for a mod, I need a nice set with no scuffs etc. PM me and I can pay right away with Paypal - please be reasonable on the price. Thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Little help needed...

I'm looking for a pair of the yellow splitter covers for my Challenger - trying to create a custom mod for my car. Since they are for a mod, I need a nice set with no scuffs etc. PM me and I can pay right away with Paypal - please be reasonable on the price. Thanks.
Go to your local Dodge dealer and see if they will give you a set. Odd's are who ever does have them wont let them go.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
I have a set that I bought thinking they'd fit my scat. I didn't know the hellcat lip was different.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
I always thought those were part of the shipping protection package to be removed during cleanup and prep. If I had ever seen a car on the road with them I would wonder why they were still on it.

Live and learn.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,899 Posts
Some people like them :) I've never seen a car on the road with them, but some here have them on. They got a present, and play with the box >:)

A Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts