Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Ya know, this thread has got me thinking ( a bad thing for me). I dearly love my B5 baby, and have invested a lot of time and money into her; BUT, a Hellcat is one car, I do not see having to mod (except maybe the wheels as I absolutely hate black wheels). It is also a car, priced out of my budget (normally; however, i just did a build your own on the website and my lease would be about $400 a month). Now that I could live with, but, it would mean getting rid of my B5. Luckily, I'd want it in B5 and a sunroof, so I have time to ponder.......(and plan)lol.:zlurking:

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
But like stated earlier, once that lease is up if you plan to keep it (which I would of done) you are going back to large monthly payments and it will cost way more in the long run... so a lease is out for me and I will stick to ordering my SP once B5 comes out.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
The thing I don't like about a lease is that after you pay for the car you give it back.

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
The thing I don't like about a lease is that after you pay for the car you give it back.
But that's the beauty of it....you don't pay for the whole car, only the value that you use. If the car is 60k and the residual 40k then your payments are based on 20k not the full amount. Obviously other stuff added in but leasing is cost effective for some.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts