Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Excellent runs....with an auto you should have no problems getting faster.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Some nice runs there Rich. Getting these big girls off the line is the key. Once you get her dialed in I think 11.6 - 11.7 will be no problem for you.

I'm not seeing any tire spin off the line, so I think you can launch harder. Not sure how that works out for you auto guys....for us manual guys we just rev a bit higher and slip the clutch.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Damn fine setup you got there! Twin Turbo Hemi sounds so cool.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Nice runs Rich a little longer on the burn out then blip the tires also hit it off the line a little harder you'll be in the 11's next time out.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Thanks,I'm going to try a few things next time.The M&H's have good grip and don't get much wheel spin off the line.You're right, I need to launch harder!
Rich I think you will be fine with your stock converter and TCM here come the 11's. When I spoke with M&H they told me start at 20psi spin until the tire smoke went white then roll forward and blip them and stage. the M&H doesn't like long smokey burn outs. I agree they have by far hooked the best on my Challenger.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
So far I'm loving the M&Hs.

Seems mine get better after a couple of runs, but likely due to my struggling with the burnouts a bit. I think once they get heat in them they stay pretty grippy.

Both of my PBs have been like 3rd or 4th runs of the night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts