Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all members, thought introduce myself, I've had a 2009 se for 5 years now, just ordered a R/T plus should be here in around 6-8 weeks, been a long time visitor to the forum but only just joined, look forward to learning more from everyone here!

All the best
Mark

·
Premium Member
3,679 Posts
Cheers, mate! Let's see some pictures of your ride in front of some cool English castles and stuff.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi mate, already spoken in the international thread. Good to see other English on here. We're both in the same boat so to speak, on time scale for our challengers to be delivered.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Mark! Welcome to the group!! I am waiting 6 to 8 more weeks for mine also.

I am curious, will your Challenger come as right hand drive? Or would that apply only to your domestic vehicle production?

Hello to all members, thought introduce myself, I've had a 2009 se for 5 years now, just ordered a R/T plus should be here in around 6-8 weeks, been a long time visitor to the forum but only just joined, look forward to learning more from everyone here!

All the best
Mark

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, will do RWL11, I'll post some pics of my se soon and then the R/T when it gets here.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks phantomSXT, no it will be left hand drive, it really doesn't cause any probs thankfully, thanks for the welcome message

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk. Where in England are you? I'm from York originally but have been in the U.S. for 15 years. Wish I could go back but I have a better life here.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Welcome from a 09 SE owner as well...enjoy the new R/T

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks ray, I'll miss the se, hopefully it will go to a good home, looking forward to getting the R/T though.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts