Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today and am happy to see a site full of muscle car lovers!

My current daily driver is a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix and though she's done me well as soon as she starts gagging I'm getting a new Challenger.

My fun car is a '72 Dodge Dart Swinger that my hubby just finished upgrading to a '69 340. She sounds awesome, the perfect old school sound I was waiting for. Now if the new Challenger sounds anywhere near as good...

:)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
My current daily driver is a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix and though she's done me well as soon as she starts gagging I'm getting a new Challenger.
I have a 98 GP GTP and I am not waiting...:) Actually I still love my car even with her creaks & groans. I have kept the outside up and the engine still pulls hard.

I already had to replaced the engine because I over revved it. Since then I have take off the smaller supercharger pulley and given up on it's hard racing days. I plan to keep her (GP) around for rainy/snowy days...

I have been waiting for 3 years for the Challenger. Almost bought a SRT Charger but once I set eyes on Challenger, I had to wait to see. My wait is soon to pay off. Still can't believe it just a couple more months now till she is mine!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I wanted to GTP (have to admit I love that heads-up feature) but my hubby said I didn't need that additional oomph just to drive to and from work. Mine is a plain Jane SE but I do still enjoy it.

I'll look forward to seeing your photos posted when your Challenger arrives!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts