Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saying hi from West Chester PA. Just traded in my second Challenger, 2016 B5 Blue Scat. Ordered and still waiting on my new 2019 Destroyer Grey Widebody Scat. Going on five weeks. I’m pacing the walls. Driving a Grand Cherokee until it comes in. No thanks. Had to let it go early because I had another Jeep end of lease, turned it in, combined the package for a great deal. So hello everyone. Looking forward to checking out the resources.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome from NC! Destroyer Grey is a cool color, and really looks bad ass with some stripes. Post a pic or two when you finally receive it!

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
welcome on board. be sure to drop us pics when you get it in..not seen a WB grey one yet!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
A change...

I remember the day my wife traded her burgundy 1973 350 V8 Monte Carlo (with the captain's chairs that swivel) in for a 1978 four cylinder Pontiac Sunbird. She said she wanted a change. Good grief !!! Slowest accelerating car she ever owned. I remember how it would knock and ping, kick back and run on... AFTER she shut it off. All these years later, I wouldn't want to compare the 2019 value of that Sunbird to that Monte Carlo. Huge mistake, HUGE.

Anyway, Glad that you didn't make THAT mistake.

·
Administrator
17,002 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
vpzyck
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing