Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all. I recently purchased my 2019 Dodge Challenger gt awd ( w/ stock rims ) . I’m a little confused on wheel upgrades. I want more of an aggressive look to it so I was thinking about putting 275s all around but was told I can’t or I shouldn’t due to the AWD system… the next thought was to put 1.5inch wheel spacers but I’m not sure if that’s a smart thing to do because of the AWD system.. I don’t see a straight forward answer on this topic. Can you guys help me figure out the best option ? Thanks! ( I’m trying not void my warranty )

·
Premium Member
5,679 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. You are in the right place but good Lord, I am the last one to give you advice on this. Good luck!

·
Registered
2011 SXT
3,285 Posts
The AWD GT's dont really have much option for Wheels even in aftermarket id stay away from Spacers they can introduce issues down the road.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
29,022 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) The stock GT 19" wheels in 2019 are +55 offset. You can put a RWD offset wheel (+22 to +25 depending on wheel), but they will stick out a bit. There are some replicas with a higher offset, and of course special order wheels with multiple offsets available (more $$). I've not heard of anyone having issues with 275s on an AWD, but then, it may be a small sampling

A Guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts