Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first challenger 2 days ago and really love it. It's an 08 srt8 with an techco twin screw supercharger and a ton of other upgrades. If anyone has any experience with this supercharger/engine combo I'd love to hear your input. Thanks, Derek

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the club......Sounds like a sweet ride. Let's see some pics.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately I dont know everything that's been modded to the car. The dealer just told me it was tuned to 611hp and everything else he could tell me was aesthetic, obvious stuff like trim package, paint wheels,brembo brakes etc. Two days after I bought it they called me up and said there is a diablosport tunable performance programmer that goes with the car.
I am very jazzed, pics coming soon!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Derek, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I am going to post a couple pics in the general discussion area. The car is unique, and I wouldn't be surprised if the former owner is a member here, so I am hoping someone will recognize it and give me a little more info about the car. p.s. I'm having a blast!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Derek looking forward to your pics enjoy the power :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts