Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here. Own a 2016 SXT and love it. Have had a few big cars throughout the years (like a 72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV and a 74 Pontiac Grand Prix, and a 77 Challenger. I love my new Challenger, even when it's not the more expensive of models. See you all around

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome from central Florida!

Tom.

·
Registered
2012 R/T
108 Posts
Welcome from the Show Me state!

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
New guy here. Own a 2016 SXT and love it. Have had a few big cars throughout the years (like a 72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV and a 74 Pontiac Grand Prix, and a 77 Challenger. I love my new Challenger, even when it's not the more expensive of models. See you all around
Ah yes: the Challenger that wasn't really a Challenger. But a nice little car for its time. I bought its sister, the '78 Plymouth Sapporo. I enjoyed that car. 4 cylinders and not a great deal of power, but certainly a much better car than my wife's '78 Pontiac Sunbird. GAG. Now that sir, was a dog. Broke my heart that she traded in a beautiful Maroon '73 Monte Carlo with swiveling captain's chairs for that thing. Anybody remember those captain's chairs?
Couldn't wait to sell that Sunbird. However, the Sapporo, on the other hand, was a great little car.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,876 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts