Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!! My name is Josh and I'm from a small town in southern Indiana called north Vernon! With the help of my parents signature i have acquired the car of my dreams! I'm the proud owner of a 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T! It's stone white with Matte black rt hood to fender stripes and a matte black spoiler! It also has the classic fuel door! Whoever orginally ordered this had me in mind. It's just a basic car with a 6 speed and a v8. No fancy interior and no fancy radio. It's all stock and it will be for awhile. That's about it! So hi everyone and thanks for the welcomes!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks goehner and renfrick1! At first I was looking on the Internet and the white didn't look to great but it was a really good deal so I went and looked at it and I'm glad I did! It looks so much better in person!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Welcome, don't worry, you have time to make changes, the sooner you start the more expensive or addictive it gets. Better to wait and enjoy it while you get used to it.

·
Premium Member
7,294 Posts
Welcome to the "club." :D

I too have a basic car (I ordered it that way). It's got everything I want, and nothing I don't. I intend to keep my car stock too.

Enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks goehner and renfrick1! At first I was looking on the Internet and the white didn't look to great but it was a really good deal so I went and looked at it and I'm glad I did! It looks so much better in person!
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new "Rock star status" :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay participation is encouraged :bigthumb:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Registered