Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I would check in here. I had a pretty tough 2017 but things are looking up. Haven't spent much time on this or any of my old haunts. Face book was where I was spending most of my (social media) time until recently. Just got tired of that whole thing.

I've pretty much done everything I'm going to do with the Mean Green Machine. I love the car but have many other interests and I'm quickly approaching retirement. Been spending a lot of time preparing for that and doing everything I can to improve my health and fitness.........as they say health before wealth.

Glad to be back........ :5:

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome back bud! I just made my return recently. You and I seem to have had difficult 2017s for sure. I'm definitely glad it's over.

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Good to see you back, and still enjoying that Mean Green Machine.

A lot to prep to get retirement ready. I'm doing the same, and it'll be a new chapter in life. Good, bad, or indifferent, I'll be like Burger King......and doing it all my way.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Yeah, where the hell have you guys been? glad to see you all back. I feel like a lot of the old regulars have fallen off over the last year. vichris, great looking SRT you have there. I like the mods and want a set of those wheels myself!

Reactions: vichris

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to see you back, and still enjoying that Mean Green Machine.

A lot to prep to get retirement ready. I'm doing the same, and it'll be a new chapter in life. Good, bad, or indifferent, I'll be like Burger King......and doing it all my way.
I've got about 6 months to go and yes been really focusing on getting prepped for life minus work. Been working since I was 8 years old and looking forward to spending more time at the cabin, fishing, hunting, gardening, motorcycle riding, cruising to car shows, and all those other things I don't currently have enough time to do. I'd also love to do some road trips like a Rt 66 cruise...... :5:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,701 Posts
Welcome back ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
9,675 Posts
Welcome back, good to know you’re doing well.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Welcome back old man. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,701 Posts
if you get old, inevitable you'll have an old member...

A Guy

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome back. I always thought you had one of the best looking Challengers. I love that color. I retired six months ago and love it. It took a little while to get used to but I've adapted. I worked at the same play for almost 26 years which was over half of my life(retired at age 50) so it was a change. Enjoy the next step when you get there.

Wayne

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Great car!!! Welcome...

Reactions: vichris
1 - 11 of 11 Posts